Get A Quote
All Fields Required 
First Name(s)
Contact Number
Cellphone Number
Type of Insurance Required: 
    Vehicle                         Home                     Motorcycle  
    Watercraft                   Caravan/Trailer      Business  
Home Insurance

What happens if your house is damaged? What if there is a fire? Or a storm? Or a flood? And what happens if your house is broken into? What if your furniture is stolen? Or your clothing? People often donít realise the number of things they have in their home, until they are stolen or damaged. By that time it is obviously too little, too late. Now you can protect your house and everything inside it too.

Home Contents Insurance covers all your personal possessions which are inside your home and which belong to you and any members of your household.

Contents cover includes cover for:

  • loss or damage to household goods and personal possessions
  • loss or damage caused by fire, lightning, explosion, malicious damage, storms, bursting or over-flowing of geysers, equipment or pipes, break-in or theft
  • food that deteriorates due to a power failure or the freezer malfunctioning
  • stolen washing and/or garden furniture
  • you and your spousesí death if caused by a fire or break in
  • your domestic employees' belongings, if you have proof that they were stolen
  • public liability as a householder
  • tenants liability as a householder
  • liability to domestic employees, if he/she dies at your home while he/she is working

Specified and Unspecified

Every day you leave home with an assortment of valuable possessions and apart from the inconvenience youíll experience if you lose these items, replacing them will definitely be costly.

  • Items such as cell phones, jewellery, cameras, expensive clothing, firearms, laptop computers can be insured.